I have us passport will i be denied boarding with china air due to 32 day return ticket and philippine 30 day non visa arrival stamp?

I bought a round trip to the philippines for may 2 returning june 4 i know with a us passport the philippine stamos your passport with a 30 day visa stamp which can very easily be extended in the philippines i am worried that china air will ask me for a visa due to the over 30 days so i am wondering if this happens can i buy a seperate ticket out of the philippines say to tiwan before the 30 days i dont want to be denied boarding over this ...

• RICK

If you are leaving at night on 2May it will be 4 May in the Philippines when you arrive so you will be good to go

• cln

The best way out for you is to extend your Visa another 30 days. Then you are legal so you will have no trouble.

If you do what you propose then you will have to go to Taiwan for it to be effective