21 year old Marcus Rashford is demanding £200,000 a week. So, loyalty is obviously not dead then?

Football has been ruined with the ridiculous wages

firstly it is not a confirm they always do write false news regarding Manchester united for there gain

• August

I personally think that is paper talk because they have nothing better to write about Man Utd,but if it's true,the manager ought to get all the first team players cleaning out the stadium after a match and if they refuse-sack the lot of 'em

Source(s): ALAW

Sanchez sits on the bench for that much.

I would sit on the bench for that much myself.

• Many of the lads have touched on it already, he knows he can, he knows his worth to the club. They want to build a future around him. I do not think he wants to go but will threaten to do so unless he gets himself more money. Hopefully if he gets it he sends a but to charities and such it is a massive amount of money to receive on a weekly basis.

• John

problem is he knows he can. it's silly to pay players this much but when trash like alexis sanchez get almost half a mil per week an average player like rashford suddenly thinks he's top dog smh

NO WONDER YOUNG GOT ABUSED LOL. Man Utd was my club of dreams and fantasy promoting football with a new dimension... Beck's long passes... Ronaldo's wizardry... Rooney's thunder... Etc.... NOW IT HAS BECOME AN OVERPAID SPRINTERS' PLATFORM OF INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS PROMOTION / TROPHY WIFE CHASING BONANZA. Boll0cks. Goodbye!

^ Can I add obscenely to overpaid.

Thats madness,thats more than any Liverpool player earns.

• Lôn

Not worth it...he was useless against Barcelona.

• Ryan

Doesn't pogba get like 290000. That's the problem when you have guys on that much money. Sanchez as well is getting a ridiculous amount for a guy who is outscored by defenders. You can see why rashford would want a piece