Is my boyfriend going to leave me?

We started dating 6 months ago. We met online, and he's close to my hometown. I am away for college, but I come home every few weeks to see family and also him. We text throughout the day, and I facetime him after he gets off work. We also facetime at night. We knew from the first day that we met that we wanted... show more We started dating 6 months ago. We met online, and he's close to my hometown. I am away for college, but I come home every few weeks to see family and also him. We text throughout the day, and I facetime him after he gets off work. We also facetime at night. We knew from the first day that we met that we wanted to be together, and we have talked about the future a lot. I'm his first girlfriend, and he's the first boyfriend I have had. I've been gaining weight at college, and he seemed concerned because he knows it leads to health problems. He motivates me to go workout, and I have been. I don't think he sees a change because last time he was about to take me to GNC to buy me protein and stuff to help with the weight loss but I stopped him. Anyway, last night we facetimed for a short time and he said he's going to sleep. This morning, he texts me good morning and hasn't texted me back since. Also, his location is off. Could be that his phone is dead, but in the morning usually it should be on full charge. I am just worried that he is going to leave me.
1 answer 1