Will my fiance resent me for this?

So I'm a Christian. Very devoted. But I'm not one of those people who shoves it into others faces. My fiance is a antogonist. He's not necessarily an atheist. He just chooses to not believe into something that has no evidence. We live together and I moved closer to him. But I attend church every... show more So I'm a Christian. Very devoted. But I'm not one of those people who shoves it into others faces.

My fiance is a antogonist. He's not necessarily an atheist. He just chooses to not believe into something that has no evidence.

We live together and I moved closer to him. But I attend church every Sunday. He has told me if I ever want him to go to church with me "just ask" lately I just asked him to join me for Jesus Supper tonight and my baptism in a few weeks.

He said he would go. But I fear he would resent me. I know he's not into religion and he always resented it growing up because his mother forced religion upon him :/

Now he's dealing with me going to church. Maybe I'm overthinking this.

Is it possible he will resent me?