How to file my tax information for a job?

I got hired for a job at Wendy's last week, but I need to file tax information before I can start. My employer said she has sent me an email multiple times and I still can't find the email. I tried entering two different emails on the employment website but no luck. I can't figure out how to file my tax information for this job! I have called them multiple times so I don't want to keep bothering them, and I did tell them that I really am interested in the job and that I hate to keep bothering them, but I just can't figure out what to do about my tax information! Please help!!!

Ended up finding another job. Thanks

• NA

They want a completed I-9 form and a completed W-4 form. You can find both of these online and scan/fax or mail them back in.

tell thern you cant find the ernail and to just give you the paperwork to fill out

You TALK to your boss and verify they have your actual e-mail address.

• Judy

They'll have you fill out a form called a W-4. If you live with your parents put 0 allowances, if you're on your own put 1.

they

Bring in the physical copies. You have those.

Frankly, WHAT job would require anything to do with your personal taxes? That is a serious question you need to ask them.

Calling to confirm that they have the correct email on file for you seems like a logical place to start. If you've got a spam filter or junk email folder you might also want to check in there.