How to file my tax information for a job?

I got hired for a job at Wendy's last week, but I need to file tax information before I can start. My employer said she has sent me an email multiple times and I still can't find the email. I tried entering two different emails on the employment website but no luck. I can't figure out how to file my tax information for this job! I have called them multiple times so I don't want to keep bothering them, and I did tell them that I really am interested in the job and that I hate to keep bothering them, but I just can't figure out what to do about my tax information! Please help!!!

Update:

Ended up finding another job. Thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • NA
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favourite answer

They want a completed I-9 form and a completed W-4 form. You can find both of these online and scan/fax or mail them back in.

• 2 years ago

tell thern you cant find the ernail and to just give you the paperwork to fill out

• 2 years ago

You TALK to your boss and verify they have your actual e-mail address.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

They'll have you fill out a form called a W-4. If you live with your parents put 0 allowances, if you're on your own put 1.

they

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Bring in the physical copies. You have those.

Frankly, WHAT job would require anything to do with your personal taxes? That is a serious question you need to ask them.

• 2 years ago

Calling to confirm that they have the correct email on file for you seems like a logical place to start. If you've got a spam filter or junk email folder you might also want to check in there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.