My girlfriend said she didn't like me anymore. what should i do now?

We were dating from last 7 months now she is saying she didn't like me anymore

• tony

Most people don’t wake up one beautiful morning with the thought: “Today I’m gonna dump my boyfriend.” Usually that is a process. It can involve a lot of soulsearching, conversations, little incidents that irk them, but usually a decision like that is considered for a long time and disregarded often before someone reaches the point of: “I don’t want this anymore and I’ll take the heartbreak involved to be free again.”she has found enough reasons to want to move on without you. That hurts and it feels unfair, especially if you are still very much in love with her. Sadly, love isn’t always fair.

Move on and find a girl who likes you, and figure out why this one dislikes you now, to help prevent the next one from disliking you.

It happens. Did you ask her why though?

show her you are hung

• Moo

That's what I was thinking.  I would even beat it for her.

Looks like the answer is simple enough. If she doesn't like you anymore, then find someone else.. It's as simple as that.

Damn it Abdul, ASK HER. ;-(

Tell her bye and find some one else.

Well see if you can get the spark lit back up. If you cannot then time for you both to move on.

Snort some ***

It is time to move on....Just a lesson learned. A couple years from now, you will probably ask yourself?....What did I see in this person anyways? Life is a living, learning and growing process.Start occupying yourself immediately with things you love to do..play sports, exercise, binge watch movies,travel,stay on social media sites, etc.

You will be fine!