My girlfriend said she didn't like me anymore. what should i do now?

We were dating from last 7 months now she is saying she didn't like me anymore

34 Answers

Relevance
  • tony
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Most people don’t wake up one beautiful morning with the thought: “Today I’m gonna dump my boyfriend.” Usually that is a process. It can involve a lot of soulsearching, conversations, little incidents that irk them, but usually a decision like that is considered for a long time and disregarded often before someone reaches the point of: “I don’t want this anymore and I’ll take the heartbreak involved to be free again.”she has found enough reasons to want to move on without you. That hurts and it feels unfair, especially if you are still very much in love with her. Sadly, love isn’t always fair.

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

Move on and find a girl who likes you, and figure out why this one dislikes you now, to help prevent the next one from disliking you.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It happens. Did you ask her why though?

• 1 year ago

show her you are hung

• Moo
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

That's what I was thinking.  I would even beat it for her.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Looks like the answer is simple enough. If she doesn't like you anymore, then find someone else.. It's as simple as that.

• 1 year ago

Damn it Abdul, ASK HER. ;-(

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Tell her bye and find some one else.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Well see if you can get the spark lit back up. If you cannot then time for you both to move on.

• 1 year ago

Snort some ***

• 1 year ago

It is time to move on....Just a lesson learned. A couple years from now, you will probably ask yourself?....What did I see in this person anyways? Life is a living, learning and growing process.Start occupying yourself immediately with things you love to do..play sports, exercise, binge watch movies,travel,stay on social media sites, etc.

You will be fine!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.