Which path leads to true love, Unconditional love or Conditional Love?

True Love is rare these days but I think true love is something that can t be easily achieved through a Man or Woman s desire for love. Because the more you desire love the more likely you will question yourself and succumb to the temptations that influences our current Society. Which is the strong sexual desire... show more True Love is rare these days but I think true love is something that can t be easily achieved through a Man or Woman s desire for love. Because the more you desire love the more likely you will question yourself and succumb to the temptations that influences our current Society. Which is the strong sexual desire to mate with attractive people without truly loving them. Love can easily be mistaken as sexual desire but its those kinds of people whom desire love so they seek validation through countless partners in order to find it..I believe that makes love much harder to find because people like that, are actually distancing themselves further away from it. So I came to a conclusion that conditional love is what is holding Society back. Neither Side is unwilling to accept each other flaws because they are in denial of each others feelings, which is causing a misconception between the two. Unconditional love might be the path to true love.