Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 year ago

Why are Pulister,Aguero BITW,Sky Blues so salty?Why has Monny gone to sleep early?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago

I don't think that they are.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

They might have better things to do.

• John
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

they were here, just trying to play down a devastating loss haha

• 1 year ago

how they had faith in City when it came to the CL i don't know. That's like thinking a hungry lion isn't going to eat you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Who wouldn't be an angry person after supporting a mickey mouse club like that for years 😂😂😂 They're finished when VAR is introduced to the Premier League and they can't ride to titles via offside goals and diving. I always found it suspicious how a team with so many complete and utter sh*t players like Walker, Mendy, Kompany, Laporte, Fernandinho, Silva.. etc, were doing so well in the league, now we know, it's the lack of VAR and fair officials, LOL.

R.I.P Man City 2009-2019.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

City lost

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Monny only shows up when City wins

Only one making excuses is Aguero. He thinks Var was wrong. What an idiot!

Pullister and Blue Sky have actually taken the loss quite well.

• 1 year ago

Man Shitty are overrated sh1t and European Failure.

• 1 year ago

They've spent all season mouthing off about how amazing their team is, insulting the likes of Liverpool, Barcelona, Juventus, Madrid, and then their supposedly world's best team got eliminated and outplayed by a Spurs team missing their star striker.

You can't blame them for being embarrassed and angry, they've been made to look like clueless fools yet again, lol.

• 1 year ago

agyyyyyyyyyyyy

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.