Ever been on the dark web?

It interests me and so does most creepy stuff. But I’m smart enough to know that I should not go on even the surface levels as it is dangerous even with torrent and my expensive Ip changers and blockers. I am very curious (and sometimes stupid) so it is very tempting for me to go on but I wouldn’t want to put my family in danger. Anyone have any creepy stories/ pics. I mean your own personal ones as I have read and watched (YouTube) pretty much everything there is out there. Thx!

• Sean

I guess you could always just go to google and type in "Dark Stories from the dark web" and see what pops up. If you still want to go on it, that's your choice, but I personally wouldn't care to see anything there.

Yes, it's not all that interesting after the novelty wears off. There is dope and such being sold, although who knows if you ever really see the dope after you send some anonymous person money.

It’s nothing to be worried about, it’s not illegal to browse the dark web or download Tor. It was kind of underwhelming for me. I was most interested in looking at drugs and guns. A lot of the drug websites were super professional looking and had detailed descriptions of each strain. There were also some drug sites where you could buy in bulk really cheap, which I assume was intended for resale. I was expecting the guns to be fully automatic, short barreled rifles and shotguns, or without serial numbers but they were fully legal (but stolen) and really expensive. They had a site with fake currency from all over the world that is supposed to pass counterfeit pens and machines. A similar website had fake passports and IDs from all over. There were some sites on there for weird porn, human trafficking, escorts, stolen social security numbers, and what I think were hitmen but I really didn’t want to see that stuff. It’s on there though.

I'm not so much worried about the criminals bothering you! The criminals on the web aren't really interested in you! Sure they want your money! But what I worry most about is what is really going to happen when you use one of those vpns or IP changer you're painting a huge red bull's-eye on your butt for the law-enforcement supercomputer. The computer sees you as a person ducking and dodging all over the internet and puts a big red flag on you it says hey police this guy's committing a crime we better photograph everything he's doing. and then as soon as you view your illegal thing or purchase your illegal product. they kick your door down grab your computer grab your cell phone and rush you off to a jail cell if you're very very lucky you'll get to see a judge in about 2 years to decide how much time you're going to get in prison usually five to 20 years. You won't get to bond out and you won't get probation guaranteed.

yeah i feel it

I have yes, 2 or 3 times.

Update: counterfeit cash in many currencies, fake driving licences and passports for any country you want. Drugs of all varieties, illegal firearms. The usual stuff, that was enough snooping around for me. I Didn't delve too deep in case I stumbled across something really nasty.