Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Men: If you had to choose, would you rather want a sweet, traditional housewife or an ambitious, independent woman?

Answer honestly, please!:)

Neither, the majority of women have become narcissitic, overly entitled and lazy regardless of whatever religion or ideology they prescribe to. Sadism, the pleasure derived from the suffering of others, has become so common for the majority of women to indulge in that its now considered a feminine thing to do...lemme repeat that... Sadism, the pleasure derived from the suffering of others, has become so common for the majority of women to indulge in that its now considered a feminine thing to do!!!

Answer: Neither, women in general fail the risk-vs-reward test and the alternatives to what women can or used to provide in relationships are cheaper and quite frankly BETTER than the women themselves both on a case by case basis and collectively.

I'll be with a woman that can cherish rural ranch life, loves horses, and can handle a life with extended family, and flying in my Cessna now and then, and 4wheeling, and wants kids, oh, and enjoys intimate times together, often.

I am a guy who likes guys. If I had to choose between a woman and a horse, I would choose the horse any day.

• sun1 year agoReport

Then this question was not for you to answer then,

Housewife

I'll take either one, but a traditional house wife is less likely to have her nose in the air, so I might prefer her.

• Molly1 year agoReport

actually, housewives become more aggressive and possessive about their husbands. While you're busy in the office doing your job, your housewife would have nothing to do but think about potential threats to your relationship, since they have too much time in their hands.

Ambitious independent woman. I wouldn’t want an airhead that wouldn’t also provide intellectual challenges.

• Sole1 year agoReport

A housewife can be but when you think of the “traditional housewife” do you think of a wife having a very intellectual conversation with her husband?

As a confident, skilled and self sufficient woman I can tell you most men want someone who doesn't challenge them.

A long long time ago I was interested in a single fella and made it known a sensible time after he broke up with his girlfriend. He told me he didn't feel ready to date again, which was fine. Only several days after that I started seeing him with this 'somewhat' cute brunette who I was so much more attractive than I was kindof shocked he would say no to me then yes to her. I later learned that SHE DIDN'T DRIVE and HAD NEVER HAD A JOB IN HER LIFE. I can't compete with that - that was a man who couldn't handle a woman with skills, confidence or brains.

I choose both, and if I can't choose both then I won't choose anything.

Source(s): I am a male.

I would rather have a retired prostitute.

• daoco
      1 year agoReport

Trust me, it's not that great.

I'd want an ambitious, independent woman.