Have you ever not made the cut for something?

I didn't make the cut for the play in 6th grade. I remember moving on, but also wishing I could have made it. I had really liked acting, even if I was only an extra in scenes. We had too many kids for everyone to make it though. I made it in 7th and 8th grade though.

I didn't make the cut for the volleyball team in 9th grade. That didn't bother me. I had tried out on whim. I did feel bad about my parents spending $25 on tryout fees, and then my friend felt bad she made it, but I didn't. I told her not to feel bad though.

In 10th grade I didn't make the school play. It was the first time not everyone would make it. Seniors would make it though. I tried again in 11th grade as well. I enjoyed the tryout process both times, feeling at home there. I was devastated not to make it, but moved on and wrote for the newspaper.

Sure. It happens to everyone.

Try amateur dramatics in your spare time as you like acting so much. Shame to just forego the whole scene just because you were turned down cor plays at school.

• I have done acting as an adult. I got to work in a Halloween event.

• Pavel

Something I wanted but didnt get...

Hmm....>_>

Im trying to remember when I considered myself as competition to someone.....

Yea, middle school dodge-ball. Picked last. But it made sense cuz I was the fattest kid in the school.

I can respect my own authoritah

But as an adult...

Yea, didnt make manager. That was a reality check. The fella who did get it was good and we got along.

My borscht didnt taste great once. But I respected their honesty.