Christians. do you belive that jesus was black because he came from the middle east? or do you belive he was white?

im not trying to be racist or cause offense im just curious?

• Rod

The bible never describes what Jesus looked like in physical appearance or skin colour.

We could have a guess and say he probably was olive skinned going on historical research into the racial makeup of the Jewish people back in those times.

If accurate, it would mean Jesus was not some pale white skinned man as many paintings and pictures depict him as being with long hair and a beard making him look like a hippy !

Also these depictions of him being a tall muscular body builder character are just as inaccurate -- he may well of been of average height and build.

Think of it this way -- black skinned people can't say Jesus is a white man's faith only or vice versa because the bible doesn't say any of that.

What does the bible say who Jesus really was?

God in the flesh/man (John 1:14 & 1Tim 3:16)

The Spirit of God was INSIDE his body that made him God (Matt 1:23)

When he SPOKE it was as the authority of the word of God. That's why he is called the Word of God (Rev 19:13)

What I think is that it doesn't matter. His character was far more important. My best guess? That he was swarthy.

I see you flunked geography. The people in the Middle East aren't black. Dude. Get an education.

He was brown, dumbass. Look at people who live in Saudi Arabia.

JUST BECAUSE HE CAME FROM THE MIDDLES EAST DOSN'T MEAN HE WAS BLACK ARE YOU REALLY THIS DUMB.

• GB

There is no physical description of him, which suggests he looked the majority of men living in the middle east.

People from the Middle East are brown, not black.

• Norman

People in the middle East had dark skin but not black.

I'm northern European white . And if you'd read my answers you'd have evidence that I am Jesus' dad .

Jesus was famous at the time. Because he was the only Albino in the middle east