Mr. Yaw asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

I feel like I want to exercise extremely hard, until I faint?

Actually....I feel this way towards every workout session that I do....

I think about the people who I look up to, or the anger that I have towards my parents, and channel it towards the weights....

However, today....I feel like I want to hit the weights with a lot of intensity, to the point that I pass out.

Is it extreme motivation, or suicidal thoughts "in disguise"?

How do I increase the intensity?

Well, I don't think you should workout until you faint. Like Greg Plitt said- "Working out is a marathon, not a sprint" I think that means you should workout, and challenge yourself everyday, but don't go balls to the wall. I think if you do that you will get burned out. You can workout hard, and go at a level you can workout everyday, and you will see results.

I think you are angry, and that is motivating you. Plus, you don't seem to have much self-esteem. What goals are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to improve your endurance; your explosive power; your aesthetics; your speed; your strength; or are you trying to be a well rounded athlete? Or do you just want to look like the people you look up to? Set goals for yourself, and try to conquer them.

Take it day by day, and do your best. I wouldn't try to push it too hard. If you want a good workout, you can get it. I believe you can, because if you are already in good shape, you can be in great, and even amazing shape. I DO think it's possible to do what you are trying to do, but I wouldn't recommend it. Do you do in cardio, endurance training, or do you just lift weights? I think it is possible to do what you are trying to do, but I also think it's more for people that are in amazing shape, or that are driven enough. Maybe you can get a personal trainer? I think they will push you.

Source(s): Working out is really something you are suppose to enjoy doing.

You don’t need to work out that much. I think you might have suicidal thoughts well it sounds like that to me from the question you asked. I know it may not seem like it now but things will get better I promise because nothing lasts forever. Always remember that