Help me remember the name of a movie?

It is about time travellers removing people from airplanes before they crashed ...

Sorry ... mobile phone site took a minute to sllow me add the details there!

It was maybe 1980s ... I remember a scene where the passengers all were burnt before the plane crashed because they'd been replaced or something.

Millenium with Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd

I don't know what movie that is, but there was an X-Files episode all about that. It was called "Tempus Fugit" (Season 4). Time travelers were abducting people off of airplanes. The time travelers would slow time way down so that it almost stopped and then get on the plane and take who they wanted. When a mistake happened that caused one of these planes to crash, the FBI noticed that everyone's watches were exactly 20 or however minutes slow. Eventually, Mulder ends up on one of these planes and tries to confront the time travelers, but there's someone on the flight who is there to also confront them and try and destroy them, which results in a battle. It's a pretty good episode.

Sword of Gideon

Oh yeah I know that movie

TOP GUN

• What movie?