What ear piercings should I get?

I have my lobes piecered and recently got my helix pierced in my right ear. I want to get more piercings in both ears but don’t really know what to get in each. What would look best?

• LM440

The multiple lobe piercings are the greatest attention grabber. It works great when moving up into the cartilage area. Also tragus piercings are very nice.

I just got my second and third ear lobes done and I also got a flat piercing, which is similar to a helix.

I recommend looking at a chart of the different types and styles of ear piercings and seeing which ones you like best. You can always do a double helix as well.

• Rosie

A Tragus in the left ear and second and third lobe piercings. You could also get another helix on the same side so it’s a double or triple they look cool

How about second and/or third lobe piercings?