What are the worst parts of job hunting?

I'm casually job hunting right now. I have a job, but it doesn't pay enough. At least not for moving out on your own. I would need at least two roommates if I wanted to live in a good area. Connecticut is expensive. A year and a half ago I was actually applying places, but then stopped. I'm 26 now. I... show more I'm casually job hunting right now. I have a job, but it doesn't pay enough. At least not for moving out on your own. I would need at least two roommates if I wanted to live in a good area. Connecticut is expensive.

A year and a half ago I was actually applying places, but then stopped. I'm 26 now. I scroll past job listings, but I get self conscious about of it's even worth it to apply. I didn't used to be like this. I just don't want to deal with interviews even though I handle them well, or trial periods, or possibly messing up on the job. I'm 2 years and 4 months into my current job so I'm pretty good with the rhythm.
Update: *if it's. Not of it's.