Today was supposed to English Independence day?

Today was to be a day of celebration, yet these MPs are unable to get their act together.

Will we ever be free of this blasting EU?

My chef is making a chicken casserole.

Friday hmm me thinks a nice Merlot.

Half of them have business interests with Juncker

I know, they are absolutely pathetic aren't they. They can't be true Englishmen just for one day and finally get us free from the EU!

The utter clowns can do what they like as far as I am concerned. England is sh!t, I am now living in Scotland and I will be voting for the SNP from now on and I will be voting for Scottish independence. The clowns you have voted for have excelled themselves in total treachery.

• gerald

its not, was never going to be we will be kicked out like the louts we are pick up the Sun tomorrow see how well your side did again remember ration books naah

English Independence day? What about the Scottish, the Welsh and the Northern Irish... or, as per usual, you do not give a toss for them... So, you will support their independence from England.

If today is supposed to be English Independence day, why were Brexiters flying the Yank flag?, the Australian flag? Does this show the true meaning of Brexit... to be colonized by the USA.

Right so your fellow brexiters have donned their best shell suits and marched on parliament square and you're lounging around sipping merlot!

When are you gonna get your act together!

I am hopeful. We are now waiting see if our EU enemies grant another extension. We can only hope no so the country can get out on the 12th April on WTO. If they grant a long extension we will have to stand in the EU elections and they are scared of that. They know that large numbers of anti-EU MEP's will be elected.