Has God's word ever become alive for you?

Yes absolutely it has and it's a wonderful experience. I found the Bible dry and boring before I got born again. When I was born again, the Holy Spirit came in and He was sent to lead and guide us into all truth,, so suddenly the Bible made sense and I loved it as God's Word and read it and lived by it and it has never ceased to speak to me. It says in Hebrews 1: 1 & 2 that in the past, God spoke by His prophets, but now He speaks through His Son (that's the Word of God - the Bible - the LIVING WORD OF GOD & CHRIST). So ignore all the naysayers. Christians know exactly what you mean and concur with you and thank you for your testimony. It's a great encouragement

JESUS is God! And the Bible is His Word.

.

Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death.

All the time.

Always

Sort of. I once saw an old damp discarded Bible start growing a fungus on it.

• brmxld

I've yet to see my bible get up and dance. It might be more entertaining if it did, but it is what it is.

every day

I was once in the hospital deeply troubled & carrying a dark heavy burden for months. I was a new Christian struggling to believe!. There was a young Christian girl I ask to pray with,for me. She read Psalm 91 (for protection) as we held hands. The words became LIFE is the only way I can describe it! Proving to me it was the living word of God! Every word seemed to move off the page & moved/danced into my spirit! My heavy dark burden was instantly lifted! One of the most beautiful experiences I've had!

Absolutely, When I got in the proper mood and let the peace of God rule in my heart, and let go of any and all negative thoughts. Then prayed to God the Father to send His Holy Spirit to interpret His Word's True and accurate meaning.

No. I do not take hallucinogens.