Why did my woman friend move all the way back here to Minnesota?

I have a woman friend that I met through her ex. I rented my room to them and after a while she disappeared moving back to her family in Arkansas and I threw him out. Her ex started doing meth, stealing and later I found out he was beating her when I wasn’t home. When she left she cut contact for a few months then... show more I have a woman friend that I met through her ex. I rented my room to them and after a while she disappeared moving back to her family in Arkansas and I threw him out. Her ex started doing meth, stealing and later I found out he was beating her when I wasn’t home. When she left she cut contact for a few months then she messaged me and we got back in contact. After a while told me she missed me and that she wanted to move all the way back to Minnesota. And well she just did... I’ve cared a lot about her but I can’t stop wondering why she would do something like that just for a guy friend?
1 answer 1