Is physical attraction important in a gay relationship?

I am gay but that doesn’t mean I find all men physically attractive. So far I find none of the guys who liked me or show interest in me physically attractive and for me what’s the difference between dating women which I don’t find physically attractive versus a gay guy I don’t find attractive either even though I... show more I am gay but that doesn’t mean I find all men physically attractive. So far I find none of the guys who liked me or show interest in me physically attractive and for me what’s the difference between dating women which I don’t find physically attractive versus a gay guy I don’t find attractive either even though I like certain men? One guy had the courage to express his thoughts about my looks but that was it he only talked about my looks and he found the rest of my interest boring. He even had the balls to ask me if I thought he was hot too but I beated around the bush and he finally figured it out that I didn’t find him attractive so he completely ignored me without even trying to use his other qualities to establish a relationship. Then there is this other gay guy who really really likes me but I don’t find him attractive at all and thank god because he is already engaged to another man but couldn’t stop drooling every time he sees me.
3 answers 3