What is the extent of Methodists' mind reading powers? I am told that they don't read minds, but when they are asked about atheists' motives?

for not becoming Christian, it appears that they suddenly gain the ability to read our minds. Is this some sort of miracle that only works for atheists' minds?

• Bill B

Please don't measure all Methodists against FlameSphere.

I genuinely doubt that she actually IS Methodist as her theology doesn't equate to anything we follow.

they believe in angels

The same is true of straight people who are inherently expert on what it means and feels like to be homosexual.

• ?

It's not just Methodists. Most Christians are certain that they can read atheists' minds.

atheists don't have much in the way of minds. Brainwashing requires only a light rinse. Amusing how that dizzy old bat can confound you losers.

Well, the one we're all familiar with has trouble reading questions, so I have a high degree of doubt as to their abilities to read something much less tangible like someone's mind.