What is the extent of Methodists' mind reading powers? I am told that they don't read minds, but when they are asked about atheists' motives?

for not becoming Christian, it appears that they suddenly gain the ability to read our minds. Is this some sort of miracle that only works for atheists' minds?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill B
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Please don't measure all Methodists against FlameSphere.

I genuinely doubt that she actually IS Methodist as her theology doesn't equate to anything we follow.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

they believe in angels

• 2 years ago

The same is true of straight people who are inherently expert on what it means and feels like to be homosexual.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

It's not just Methodists. Most Christians are certain that they can read atheists' minds.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

atheists don't have much in the way of minds. Brainwashing requires only a light rinse. Amusing how that dizzy old bat can confound you losers.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Well, the one we're all familiar with has trouble reading questions, so I have a high degree of doubt as to their abilities to read something much less tangible like someone's mind.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.