Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Regret getting with some guy in the club, I was drunk, hardly remember anything anyway, we only kissed thank God, what do I do now?

• GEEGEE

Drink less and certainly much less than you did that night. You then can make better decisions you won't regret. Pretty simple.

It may not be just a kiss next time.

Boozers are losers.....or gainers if you count pregnancies

• 1 year agoReport

Stfu moron

If you were that drunk how do you know you only kissed him? He may have bent you over and slid it in and you never knew it. Girls shouldn't be getting that drunk, you might wind up dead. Don't you watch ID?

Maybe don't get that drunk in the future.

Start drinking at home when you wanna get drunk. You know where the bathroom is, you don't have to wait in long lines or worry about things like being kidnapped or taken advantage of, and you don't have to be embarrassed about having your head in the toilet at the end of the night if you get way too drunk but just be more careful because the fact that you don't remember much is scary and you might need to slow down a little and make sure this doesn't happen again.

• Ace Shorty
      1 year agoReport

Maybe it was for that if, you get way to drunk but just be more careful? Oh I think you must've left out the comma after drunk. Somebody is a real stickler aren't they? It ain't me babe no no no it ain't me babe

Start being more responsible before you do something else that you'll regret

• 1 year agoReport

How about guys be more responsible and don’t come on to girls?

Wash your mouth out and hope he doesn't become a new starter at your workplace.

But surely you must have found him attractive somewhat

U lucky because u made out with someone. I rarely go to clubs, almost never and no guy has ever approached me. I dont think i will ever make out with someone. I wish I had what u have but i can never have what u have.. i am 19 and have never made out and never will, i am sure! U lucky because u’ve made out with someone, dont take this for granted! I can never make out with someone due to my horrible anxiety. Dont take this for granted because someone is praying to have the things u have! And dont regret it! Better to have made out than not to have made out.. I am sure I will forever wonder what it’s like to make out, I will never make out that thing is IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME. And many other things are impossible for me, so just dont take anything for granted because someone is praying to have what you have.

Don't get drunk like that again.

Above all, trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior. The moment you do that, ALL of your sins (past, present, and future) are completely forgiven and you are guaranteed everlasting life!

Death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to get to heaven is to trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior. Jesus loves us so much that He died on the cross to pay the complete price for our sins and came back from the dead (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He promises everlasting life as a free gift to anyone who simply believes in Him for it! No one can be saved by good works. Eternal life is received by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Grace

Let it go and do not get that drunk and if they were drunk maybe they will not remember and advice to a friend would be do not go there for a couple of weeks and when you go back if they one it happened with talks to you make sure you are dressed different and say what are you talking about. Might be good idea to not kiss random strangers because you could get a cold.

• 1 year agoReport

I’m ugly yet I can get a guy? Haha Alex you got issues mate, how about you die