accused with lack of evidence?

a former girlfriend has stopped talking to me for months. A week ago she texted me, accusing me of posting a comment in one of her youtube videos, written in Kazakh. Yes i did speak to her in Kazakh before, but only a little. Apparently the comment said “you will suffer for this”

In your opinion, should she have either asked me first or jump to conclusions quick? I do not recall posting that comment. She accused me of posting it because its in the language i would sometimes speak to her. But thats not enough evidence for her to prove it is me, because im not the only person in this world who can speak Kazakh

Who friggin' cares? She's your ex, not your girlfriend. Ex means her needless drama is no longer your problem.

Never listen to a girl complain any longer than she's willing to spend having sex with you. Use a stopwatch if necessary.

• Fuhr

It was you. Now feel shame.