Should the US ground all 737 Max until the crash findings, recommendations, and software upgrades are done?

• mokrie

They already know the problem. None of the pilots were given instructions on how to handle the nose lifting. Now they have been. The plane handles differently from most planes and they are balancing the planes better also.

I’m going to Wisconsin to vote on a bill to make public unions illegal. I don’t live there but oh well, freedom

Yes. Those planes have killed more people in the last 6 months than terrorists.

I'll defer to the FAA on this one. I have no knowledge of such things.

Absolutely, better safe than sorry. It appears that both planes had the same problem with their software.

We have a federal agency entrusted with making those decisions . I am comfortable with letting the professionals at the FAA make those choices .

I suspect they know better than we do .

yes.