muffins or cupcakes?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Cup cakes is the Best

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

MUFFINS ... because i have a TUFFET has 3 USES or definition a TUFT or bunch of something

a small hill or mound ... later in time to imply a FOOTSTOOL as is inferred in Little miss MUFFET sat on her TUFFET

CAKE vs MUFFIN

a MUFFIN can be SAVORY or SWEET

is DRYER and DENSER than their Cousin the MINIATURE cake

MUFFINS are not a COPY of something else related to SIZE

• 1 year ago

Basically Cupcake is healthier than muffins I suggest all to eat muffins only...

• 1 year ago

Cupcakes are my choice

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Oh, cupcakes for sure!! Could you send me one through the computer screen? I could really use one right now :) That being said, catch me during breakfast and I might momentarily change my answer to muffin :P

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

muffins

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Muffins

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

Muffins

• 1 year ago

Well hell, if you're going to throw a sugar bomb at me, might as well be a cupcake.

Muffins are just cupcakes' ugly little sisters.

• 1 year ago

For all intents and purposes there is not much difference nowadays

Cupcakes usually have frosting, muffins generally another topping like a streusel.

It depends on when you are serving them

While no one would think twice about having a muffin for breakfast most would not eat a cupcake. When they both have about the same number of calories, the same amount of sugar, the same "nutritional" value. It is all about perception.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.