muffins or cupcakes?

Cup cakes is the Best

• WOOWHO

MUFFINS ... because i have a TUFFET has 3 USES or definition a TUFT or bunch of something

a small hill or mound ... later in time to imply a FOOTSTOOL as is inferred in Little miss MUFFET sat on her TUFFET

CAKE vs MUFFIN

a MUFFIN can be SAVORY or SWEET

is DRYER and DENSER than their Cousin the MINIATURE cake

MUFFINS are not a COPY of something else related to SIZE

Basically Cupcake is healthier than muffins I suggest all to eat muffins only...

Cupcakes are my choice

Oh, cupcakes for sure!! Could you send me one through the computer screen? I could really use one right now :) That being said, catch me during breakfast and I might momentarily change my answer to muffin :P

muffins

Muffins

• ?

Muffins

Well hell, if you're going to throw a sugar bomb at me, might as well be a cupcake.

Muffins are just cupcakes' ugly little sisters.

For all intents and purposes there is not much difference nowadays

Cupcakes usually have frosting, muffins generally another topping like a streusel.

It depends on when you are serving them

While no one would think twice about having a muffin for breakfast most would not eat a cupcake. When they both have about the same number of calories, the same amount of sugar, the same "nutritional" value. It is all about perception.

.