Dreams you accomplished and dreams you didn't?

I'm a 26 year old female from Connecticut. I'm not where I want to be, but I haven't totally failed. I think. Accomplishments I received my bachelor's degree in 2016. I got my drivers license in May 2018. I always thought I would get it at 16, but I was broke then, and after that college kept me... show more I'm a 26 year old female from Connecticut. I'm not where I want to be, but I haven't totally failed. I think.

Accomplishments
I received my bachelor's degree in 2016.

I got my drivers license in May 2018. I always thought I would get it at 16, but I was broke then, and after that college kept me busy. For the first year after college I worked two jobs, so there wasn't any time to practice. Finally in 2018 I got it. It was my biggest shame, not having a license well past the driving age, and then it was finally over. I just wish 16 year old me would have had this.

I signed up for dental insurance in 2019. Before that I only had health insurance. I adulted.

Things I didn't accomplish (yet)
Moving out. Especially if I could move out to New York, although living close to a train would be good enough for me.

Getting a good job. I work, and thankfully it isn't retail or food service, but I'm still not making enough. I've been giving myself a pep talk lately to job hunt. Just browsing jobs to see what's out there. I haven't applied anywhere yet, because the whole job hunting process sucks, but as spring approaches I know I actually have to send out resumes.