Lexi asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

Weird scratches on my shoulder and collarbone?

Okay so, currently its 12:46am. I went to the bathroom like, 2 - 3 hours ago and washed my hands. Nothing was abnormal, just another night. I just went again about 20 minutes ago, and when I finished my business and went to the mirror, I saw these weird cuts on me. They didn't even hurt, they were just there. I have 2 more on the other side, but they're not parallel or anything, they're directly below eachother and kinda hard to see. But I just ran my finger over them and now they're stinging. Not too badly but its very uncomfortable.

Now, for the past few hours, I've just been on my laptop listening to music and typing up an essay. I didn't scratch myself or anything.

I tried looking it up online but I can't find anything.

I'm providing a picture for anyone who can evaluate this and PLEASE answer with sincerity and without trolling. I'm really confused and concerned.

Are you sure that's a scratch?

It's hard to tell from the photo, but I'm wondering if it's more likely an imprint from an object.

Like for example, whilst sleeping you rolled over and had your shoulder fitted against a side drawer or something else beside the bed.

Another aspect to consider. Perhaps since it's stinging, this is a contact allergic reaction to something in your environment?

maybe you have a sharp nail and you scratched yourself ???