What could i use to seal my ceiling vents?

I live in a bachelor and my bathroom vent and hood vent over the stove are pulling in a tone of cool air from outside. Wouldn t be an issue normally except for the fact that its winter time and were hitting temps of -10c My place is pretty small so doesnt take long for the cool air to spread, My space heater and... show more I live in a bachelor and my bathroom vent and hood vent over the stove are pulling in a tone of cool air from outside.
Wouldn t be an issue normally except for the fact that its winter time and were hitting temps of -10c

My place is pretty small so doesnt take long for the cool air to spread, My space heater and wall heater are having a hard time keeping up.

I slowed the air in the bathroom by simply turning on the fan, But the hood fan over my stove is so loud i cant leave it on like the bathroom fan.

I cut out some thick cardboard and used that to somewhat block the air coming in but its not working very well.

I need something to block this all this cool air, But in a way that i can remove it easily.