Would it be possible for a 2 term president to continue to be president if they were the speaker of the house after their presidency?

Here is what I mean. Let's say that Trump wins the 2020 election. after 2024, he could he become the next speaker of the house. And if the president and vice president were to either die or step down from the presidency, the speaker of the house would be the next president. Could Donald Trump (or any former 2... show more Here is what I mean. Let's say that Trump wins the 2020 election. after 2024, he could he become the next speaker of the house. And if the president and vice president were to either die or step down from the presidency, the speaker of the house would be the next president.

Could Donald Trump (or any former 2 term president) become the speaker of the house and then serve as president even after they have served 2 terms?