Job resume?

So I have been at the same company but I have changed job titles and locations. Should I list each day the titles changed and/or location?

I have only ever worked for one company and it is retail

If it's the only job you've ever had, such as if you've spent most of your working life in the military and you're transitioning out, that's what I would do unless the job duties were so minimal for each title / location that it would be silly to list them individually.

Taking this approach adds length to your resume and also gives the illusion that you have more experience than if you were to just list one line item on there and lump all the duties under that one line item. It provides more breadth and context that makes it easier for a prospective employer to understand. If you just put one line item most employers are automatically going to assume you have little to no experience and skip right over you.

Sometimes, as an applicant, you have to be a magician. It's all about the sleight-of-hand.

Pro Tip: Use O*NET to lookup your previous jobs and flesh out your job duties. Maybe there's something there that you did in the past that you didn't even think to put on your resume.

https://www.onetonline.org/

No.

Yes, as well as the new duties for each.

• Tavy

No need just generally what your job is and the company name and area.