why people hate Jews?

• k w

because they are deceived........

I never saw the point of it, myself. It must be a lack of love for God and his children.

Even in their rebellion they are a witness of God.

People do not want God, as we can all see and know.

Read pslams 83:18 and see the name of the Almighty God.

Go to jw.org for more information on God, such as his thoughts toward humans as individuals.

They believe others were created to serve them and that they are the only humans and the others are just donkeys created to serve them.They killed Jesus.They think that nobody is allowed to worship their God because they are superior to others.!!! It is in their holy book.

I don't know. I don't know anyone who hates Jews.

@ TDs -- Oh, some members know people who hate Jews. Sorry for you. I DON'T.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

Why people hate ___________?

Ignorance.

If all Jews are like the Jews I've encountered, its because they're whining pansies who always play the victim. It's shocking to me how all 6 Jews I know act just alike.

I don't know.

Because the god of this world - Satan - is king over all who are proud. He roams about like a hungry lion seeking for whom he can destroy. It is the god of this world that is behind the hate for God’s people.

There is no other God other than the God of Israel: His standards are Holy. The Israelites (is-real-lights) ... are a light to the world that there is hope.

God’s Holy Name is there, and so the people who are under satanic influence despise the Jews - because they are a constant reminder of impending death and Judgment Day.