Are you happy with where you're at?

I turned 26 today, and it's a bittersweet moment. I'm proud to be 26. I have accomplished somethings. I survived my abusive child. My Dad is bipolar. I got my license last May. I couldn't afford a license for years, and then college made my schedule bad, but now I have it, and at least that shame has... show more I turned 26 today, and it's a bittersweet moment.

I'm proud to be 26. I have accomplished somethings. I survived my abusive child. My Dad is bipolar. I got my license last May. I couldn't afford a license for years, and then college made my schedule bad, but now I have it, and at least that shame has been lifted from me.

The negatives are I'm a college grad, but I still haven't landed that good job yet Most of my generation is in the same boat, but the good news is I have been able to work at a nonprofit at a resume builder job. I plan on job hunting soon, so I have hope that I can make my situation better.

I know I'm still young, but I also feel like I'm running out of time. I definitely had some great experiences so far, so I haven't totally wasted my 20's, but they are going fast.