Religion do you believe God answers prayers?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favourite answer

100%

• Paul
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Ye, He frequently does so, based on my own experience.

• 2 years ago

Yes, most definitely.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

There is no god to answer them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I believe you left ESL school too early.

• Hari
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

I know that there are many Gods, Goddesses, Angels and Daemons that answers prayers.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No, god does not answer prayers.

Instead of posting my belief without evidence like the Christians do, I will actually supply evidence, even though I'm not the one who claims to follow a book that tells me to always be willing to give an answer.

Studies show that groups who pray have statistically the same outcomes as groups who don't pray. If a god amswered prayers then the prayer group would show better outcomes.

Anecdotally, my 35-year-old cousin died of colon cancer despite literally thousands of christians praying for his healing for 5 years. On his death bed he proclaimed his faith that God would restore his health.

The pastor's wife at the church my parents attend just died of pancreatic cancer despite the same.

I have more examples. All of them lived the cleanest, most holy lives imaginable, unlike me, who hasn't been sick a day in my life.

Ignore testimony. Do it.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

God always, always answers prayers from His children. But our goal is usually to be happy; God's mission is to make us holy, He says "No" a lot.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

That's not God, those are aliens communicating telepathically.

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Yes, God answers prayer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.