Anyone else use Yahoo answers when their feeling lost?

I'm an almost 26 year old female who has turned to Yahoo answers in times of stress. That quarter life crisis can hit you hard, so sometimes you need answers from strangers to help you. The questions you can ask are endless. I'm joking, but I'm also half serious.

• Zed

I find Yahoo to be a good escape from the rat race . Yes I use it when other things are not so great in life. There are some hilarious Qs and As.

• Not

No, when I'm feeling lost, I sit down and think with a note book.

Obviously, no one else knows what I want, so I won't learn anything about what I should do on Yahoo.

The best use of Yahoo is really, just, figuring out the answers to other peoples questions to realize what you are good at.

From time to time, I write a long answer where I give a whole array of perspectives.

Maybe someone learned something. Not me though.

Truth is I don't know if using Yahoo benefited me at all.

I mean, I still don't know how to figure out a bra size given a few measurements, if too much thymol will killed that guy, or who the best president of USA is. Neither did I want to know. I just want to write a stupid *** answer and see if anyone reacts.

I bet you stay up all night doing other peoples homework, then think you're in a crisis, because you lack self-awareness.

• JR

Just think in one more quarter it’s over

Me too