Erick asked in HealthDental · 2 years ago

how can i flush out food particles?

there’s what looks like to be a hole at the bottom jaw where one of my wisdom teeth use to be. Does not hurt or anything. However, im seeing what looks like it could be bits of food particles inside. I tried to rinse it out with salt water, but it did not work. How else can i be able to remove those particles?

Its making me want to stop eating in order to prevent more particles from getting in

Is it even food particles? My mom says that its just the hole starting to cover up with new gum tissue

• k w

while you are stressing out, what you don't know is, our western diets are responsible for all the drama we go thu,long ago price-pottinger visited the south sea area and checked with those who ate fresh, off the land, no stores ....compared to those who adopted the western diets like ours, and the fresh foods, were healthy normal bone structure, no cavities, no diabetes, normal weight, quite healthy and the other , had diabetes, overweight, cavities.....you were never told that, were you ?!

Hydrogen peroxide will bubble up, so it will be more effective in this than salt water.

I don't know whether your mom is right; I would expect the hole to fill in with time. Since the hole does not hurt, it may be she is right.

It might be a blood clot but that's good because it means it's healing properly. If you really think its food just ignore it It won't hurt you. You should already have a follow up appointment so that the Doctor can check healing and clean it.