Favorite middle school memories?

I know everyone hates middle school but there are some good times. So memories from inside or outside of school. Ages 11 to 14. I'm 25 for reference, so these memories are from 2004 to 2007. I remember playing a football game with some neighborhood kids at my cousins house. I was 11 or 12. We called it kill... show more I know everyone hates middle school but there are some good times. So memories from inside or outside of school. Ages 11 to 14. I'm 25 for reference, so these memories are from 2004 to 2007.

I remember playing a football game with some neighborhood kids at my cousins house. I was 11 or 12. We called it kill the receiver. It was edited though. The boys didn't hit my sister and I as hard.

There was the summer after sixth grade when my sister, the same kids, and some extra kids played soccer. A perfect summer day.

I liked being in the school play in 7th and 8th grade.

I remember learning to skateboard. My cousins had a skateboard with no grip tape. I eventually moved up to my own board with all the parts.

There's more of course, but those stick out the most.
1 answer 1