Lefties: Why don't you like being called nazi?

You like to censor people and games and books and movies and jokes that goes against your feelings and worldview which is what nazis did. Censor the people that went against their messed up worldview. I mean aren't you all upset because Louis ck made some jokes and Gordon ramsay did a joke back 10 years ago on... show more You like to censor people and games and books and movies and jokes that goes against your feelings and worldview which is what nazis did. Censor the people that went against their messed up worldview. I mean aren't you all upset because Louis ck made some jokes and Gordon ramsay did a joke back 10 years ago on a talk show. Just a month after crying about the song 'baby it's cold outside' because you think (key word: THINK) it's about date rape. Snowflakes!

And you see white men as a problem to society and all to blame for all societies problems kinda like how Hitler and the nazis thought Jews were a problem for germany society and blames Jews for the loss of WW1 and thought Jews were the cause of all Germans problems. Wouldn't be shocked if hitler thought thet were all privileged and were oppressing the Germans. And we all know what hitler did to 6 million innocent Jews.

I.mean you already say hateful things about white people and support people who say bigoted stuff about white people.

And no. Don't give me the "When I say all white people, I mean da racist ones" because you could easily just say all the racist people. Not all white people and then use the "I only meant de racist ones" when called out.

And yes I know a lot of you are white which baffles me more. The fact that white people are saying messed up things about white people when they are white. It's werid. It's bad enough you're judging someone by race but when it's your own race.. That's just werid.