So it appears for now random character answers have been stopped. That was a fun week of cndrsfj. What will the next for of attack be?

Also any guesses as to when it will come, and/or how long it will last?

I'm not holding my breath!!! But it is so nice not to have to wade through them to find answers! So thank you YA, if you have managed to deal with this.

• . .

Don't count your chickens. The spam bot attack last spring was slowed or halted, briefly, a few times and then returned full impact. Until we don't see any new bot posts for a week, at least, I won't believe they've been stopped (just paused).

• hopefully yahoo managed to get on top of the problem.

• Daniel

Dont give them any Ideas Hopefully there wont be any Im Sure Yahoo is Trying to Step up there Security System and Filters and Hopefully is Working on a Stronger one to get Rid of them Faster

We had a break for a few hours yesterday, and the day before too. So, don't bet on anything.