Hello guys... i've resently installed the steam App on my phone but i keep getting this error... been trying for a whole day. help please.:(?

Update: I have found out that i need to wait atleast 30 minutes before i can try it again, but i've already waited 1 whole day before i try to log IN again... i know my username and password is correct beacuse i'm currently using this account to play on steam... and im logged IN right now... please help steam, or... show more I have found out that i need to wait atleast 30 minutes before i can try it again, but i've already waited 1 whole day before i try to log IN again... i know my username and password is correct beacuse i'm currently using this account to play on steam... and im logged IN right now... please help steam, or maybe someone knows how to fix this... please send help.. :( :( :(