How much would money I need to save for a hotel, food , transportation if I we’re to stay in Pattaya Thailand for 2weeks?

• Huh?

It depends on how well you want to live. Bare-bones accommodation is about 500-600 baht per day, you could get by on about 200 a day for food and Pattaya is small enough you can walk to most places of interest. That's only 11200 baht for two weeks ($345 US at current exchange rates).

If you actually want to enjoy it, figure on at least 1000 baht a day for accommodation, about the same for food and general expenses (travel is pretty cheap if you stick to motorbike taxis or songtheows), and if you want 'companionship', about 1500 a day. That's potentially 50,000 baht (just over $1500).

I have been to Pattaya several times, each time for two weeks or just over, and usually spend about £1200 all-in, not including air fares.

• It could run from $500 to over $5,000. Depending on what lifestyle you want, the food you want to eat, activities you want to do and if you want to have a partner fulltime or just in the evening or not at all. You need to give a lot more details for the type of question you asked.

Have lived here for over a decade.

USD $1500.