If we are wanting to stop the prescription drug problem, why are most commercials on tv from the drug companies?

Because the courts have ruled that they too are entitled to free speech.

I don't see one single opioid being advertised on TV.

America has a big opioid problem because drug companies pushed doctors to prescribe oxycodone to patients for financial gain. Jesus did say that a poor man is more likely to get into heaven then a rich man. Just saying.

The United States is fairly unique in the we allow drug manufacturers to advertise directly to non-prescribers (consumers). Civilized nations only allow pharmaceutical companies to advertise to prescribers.

The drug problem is with pain killing drugs, not the drugs advertised on TV which are usually for high blood pressure, erectile dysfunction and allergies.

Because the ones advertised are not the problem. Are you really that dumb?

Do you ever see advertisements for fentanyl?

They don't care about drug addiction, what they do care about is trying to control the drug trade, since the government doesn't like competition and they want you buying and taking their drugs, oh yea and filling up prisons for profit

Liberals need drugs and more drugs.

Can I racially identify as green skinned? Eventhough my skin color is white I believe it to be green and as such I must be believed and accepted.