Need Help to get a replacement car title, fast?

• g

Okay, very good. Then march your happy rear end down to your area DMV office to submit application for a duplicate title asap. The sooner you do so the sooner you will have it.

The only way iis to take proper identification your plate number and your VIN number to the motor vehicle department in person and apply for a lost title. If you live in the USA, most DMV's will print it right there once you pay the fee.

Go to your Motor Vehicle Commission nearest you with your current registration and money, check maybe credit/debit card.

Go to the place that issues car titles in your mystery location. Tell them your title document is lost or stolen. Show ID, fill out a form, pay a fee, wait in line for a while, and POOF. You walk out with a replacement in your hand that same day.

• Scott

No, I have my title - but thanks for asking.

No. I do not need help getting a replacement title fast but thanks for offering.

Grammar matters

Replacement car title and fast is an oxymoron. It's not going to happen, have you seen the queues at the DMV?