kayla asked in PetsCats · 2 years ago

What’s wrong with my cat?

His name is milo. I had him since 2012 and he was a little kitten about a year or two. Recently he’s been acting like he was going to have a hairball but nothing comes out. He’s wheezing and having body movements like he’s getting sick. Then after that he acts like nothing happened. He’s been doing that every day now so we are taking him to the vet to see what’s wrong with him. He’s also overweight. What is wrong with him?

• PR

Get a plant called Dracanea, dark green, not pink This plant helps greatly with cat digestion. No, the vet won't know about it, nor recommend it. All our cats eat it. When I put it outside for added sun, they started gagging, again.

Additionally, feed a mix of 1 cup dry food, 2 tablespoons canned, 1 cup water. Only feed about 1/4 to 1/3 cup, two times per day.

If he does have furballs, sometimes a little milk will help it pass.

• Laura

Its a hairball or something else that he is trying to get up, but it won't come out.

He may need to be sedated so the vet can go into his stomach and get it out.

Impacted hairball, prolly.