Why did I want to shout "lock her up" when I heard the news about Ivanka's e-mails?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favourite answer

Maybe you've heard that line before somewhere.

• 2 years ago

Looks like media circus round 6,000 & something... With Donald & the right crying "fake news" & the left saying see, see the hypocrites

• 2 years ago

I don't think we've heard the end of it. For instance, Trump says, "none of Ivanka's emails had classified information." Really? That's EXACTLY what Hillary's people said (which was clearly a lie). Ask the Secret Service how THEY feel about having "family logistics" being bandied about on non-secure communication links. "Oh, sorry, we didn't realize protecting your family's life was unimportant to national security".

• liz
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

We shouldn’t put too much blame on her. Ivanka didn’t know. She’s new to all these standards and when she heard daddy say “ lock her up” she thought it was something pervy to do with her dad’s seedy sex life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Because taking the high road is so much tougher now a days.

• D50
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

B/c your attendance at Trump rallies has trained you to yell that whenever you hear the word "email."

• -
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You tell us, Einstein.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You are a sky screaming liberal pansy girl?

• 2 years ago

Maybe you saw too many Trump "speeches."

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

It's only fair.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.