My sister is milking the fact that she went to a hospital for getting to high and it’s starting to piss me off?

I’m honestly just wondering what I should do, because it’s beginning to be a problem. Okay to explain, she ate half a brownie (edible) and basically she started to have a panic attack, and of course her noob friends who barely started smoking weed themselves freaked tf out too and ended up freaking her out and... show more I’m honestly just wondering what I should do, because it’s beginning to be a problem. Okay to explain, she ate half a brownie (edible) and basically she started to have a panic attack, and of course her noob friends who barely started smoking weed themselves freaked tf out too and ended up freaking her out and drove her to the ******* hospital. We can not afford another god damn hospital bill and it just pisses me off because she completely took advantage of the situation. She started acting completely insane and pretending she didn’t remember, which trust me, she did. Now she’s posting all over her different social media accounts that she “really did almost die because her heart rate was really high and she saw heaven and angels and all that bs. I’m just so fed up honestly, just wondering what I should say or do in this situation.