Can I sue my wedding venue?

We got married last Saturday it was a Mexican Wedding and we payed 3,150 for food we had over 200 guest we wanted plenty of food for people to be happy and for there to be left overs also. The 2 ladies that were in charge of the venue told us there was going to be enough food for 200 people. We said on the... show more We got married last Saturday it was a Mexican
Wedding and we payed 3,150 for food we had over 200 guest we wanted plenty of food for people to be happy and for there to be left overs also. The 2 ladies that were in charge of the venue told us there was going to be enough food for 200 people. We said on the contract 150 people but just Incase more people came we wanted them to cook for 200. They charged 21.00 for each person and at the day of the wedding half of the people didn’t eat they only made 300 tortillas that’s a joke for so many people. Around 200 people attended and the lady said she served 180 but that’s not true and the plates had so little food not the amount we had said. We had also agreed that there was going to be food all night and the food was gone by 8:30pm and they served at 6:30 for 3,000 I feel they robbed us. At the end one of the ladies that was supposed to help us did not show up because her and the other lady has come in a disagreement. Everything was perfect at my wedding until the food became a problem. What do I do? A lot of people left mad because they didn’t get served. I called to get a refund or some money back and the lady said that I’m the contract it says they were going to cook for 150 people but we had come to an agreement for 200.