Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaCanberra · 2 years ago

As an employer, would you be willing to hire potential employees who have mental illnesses on his/her medical report that were not true?

I'm considering a career change into either a security guard or an Apple Store "Genius" but don't know if I should be taking legal action for medical malpractice involving psychiatrists from one clinic falsifying my medical records with mental illnesses I didn't have in the first place. The initial psychiatrist either thought I was suffering from psychosis and schizophrenia when he didn't believe me I was defamed by someone that caused others to treat me with contempt, or because he thought I* was an actual paedophile when I told him I told lies to other people that I am a paedophile when I was never one. I also had other psychiatrists from this clinic misdiagnose me with other mental illnesses either because they also believed I am a paedophile when the inital psychiatrist wrote a report saying I told lies about myself being a paedophile or because the anti-psychotic I was forced to take had caused me to exhibit symptoms of all illnesses it treats.

I've already taken a 2nd opinion from another psychiatrist at a different clinic and was given the all clear for any mental illnesses. I just need to know if I should take legal action for medical malpractice and needs to be done before I can take legal action.

If I was an employer and I asked to see your "medical report" then I would be breaking several federal and state laws.

Unless the job requires a medical exam type thing like joining the Army, police, firefighting service, things like that, they wouldn’t see your medical history

Wage Cheat is clearly mentally ill. Old Coward is just retarded.

Based on your post, You come across as unbalanced and delusional, perhaps you should seek out professional treatment.

The only way I would know my employee had a history of mental illness would be if the employee would tell me OR if the employee's behavior would be an indicator OR if I would see the hundreds of posts the employee has made admitting to mental illness.

For example, if the employee entered a guilty plea to pedophilia - “I'm BEING CONVICTED of a crime I didn't commit? ... I was arrested on site, taken to a police station and questioned where I was promised that a court would go easy on me if I went easy on the police, so I confessed to this crime I didn't commit but will be telling my side of the story when I go to court.” https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180...

Another example would be claiming to be a former Senior Constable when, in fact, the employee never was a Senior Constable. “I'm a former senior constable from Victoria Police who is considering moving to the US and starting a security/ police career as soon as I can clear my medical record with another medical record that shows no mental illness.” https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181...

Shocking - AGAIN - that you were a senior police officer but have no knowledge of the hiring practices of the Police and security companies.

There's no malpractice there. One psychiatrist gave his opinion, it seems another has give a different opinion. Simple as that.

Your employer would never see your medical records.

psychology being extremely inexact -- you'd spend hundreds of thousands on the case and accomplish nothing.

As an employer, I hired anyone who presented as capable of doing the work I needed done -- as long as they didn't have a history of violence or theft from employer

• Lili

A misdiagnosis made on the basis of your own words and behavior is not "falsification," and I doubt you'd get a judgment in your favor. Frankly, whether you've been given the "all-clear" or not, your history is bizarre enough that if employers knew about it, they might look askance at you even if you DID get a judgment in your favor. Just reading your post really makes wonder about you and your mental health.

Don't bother with a suit. You'd likely lose time and money for no good result, and employers can't ask to see your medical records anyway.

As an employer I don't have access to my staff's medical records.