Why did he ghost me after sex?

This guy always wanted me to hang out with him since last year when I was 16 but I always would make up an excuse plus I was off and on with my ex okay so this year in July I finally hung out with him after being done with my ex for good( he cheated I was heart broken and hurt) so me and “John” ended up having sex... show more This guy always wanted me to hang out with him since last year when I was 16 but I always would make up an excuse plus I was off and on with my ex okay so this year in July I finally hung out with him after being done with my ex for good( he cheated I was heart broken and hurt) so me and “John” ended up having sex but I felt kinda pressure but we was still hanging out afterwards then he hasn’t texted me with in 5 days so I reach out to him and he only givin me one word response then after trying to reach out 4 more times he ghosted me but he hasn’t deleted me off of social media and i also notice he doesn’t like none of my pictures no more or comments on anything so what the hell happen???
3 answers 3