My mom said something inappropriate that made me uncomfortable, do you agree that a mother shouldn’t say things like this to her son?

My step dad jokingly said we should go to a “titty bar” and my mom actually said “Enjoy and be safe!” then she said “Especially because you never get to see them!” I refuse to ever talk about anything of a sexual nature with my family, even as a joke. I’m 22 and still a virgin who’s never had a girlfriend, but I... show more My step dad jokingly said we should go to a “titty bar” and my mom actually said “Enjoy and be safe!” then she said “Especially because you never get to see them!”

I refuse to ever talk about anything of a sexual nature with my family, even as a joke.

I’m 22 and still a virgin who’s never had a girlfriend, but I wouldn’t want to discuss that type of stuff anyway, I don’t think things of a sexual nature is family discussion.
Update: I’m not gay, I’m just ugly according to every 9 out of 10 girls/women.