Is this normal that my little sister has bigger feet?

I m 16 years old boy and not too tall, 5'4. I have a 12 years old sister who is already taller, she is 5'6. We were layed on the couch, when my sister wanted to legwrestling with me. I said okay, and we started it just for fun. A minute later she noticed my feet easily fir in her feet. She asked from... show more I m 16 years old boy and not too tall, 5'4. I have a 12 years old sister who is already taller, she is 5'6. We were layed on the couch, when my sister wanted to legwrestling with me. I said okay, and we started it just for fun. A minute later she noticed my feet easily fir in her feet. She asked from curosity what is my shoe size, and I said 6 in men. She laughed and asked me for put my foot next to her foot. We saw that the end of my feet couldn t reach her toe and she said her shoe size is 10 in women. She giggled and teased me for how tiny my feet are. Then she brought our shoes and measured the difference. She really enjoyed it and from that day she always makes me embarrassed when we go to a shoe shop for new shoes. When I sit down, she sits next to me, and compares our shoes. Is anyone in that situation? Or I'm just so pathetic?
4 answers 4